2-week Board & Train
Have us do the hardest work for you! This is our most comprehensive program. We teach your dog to be reliably obedient, on and off leash, with distractions! This program is ideally suited to the family or dog owner that prefers to take a less active role in their dog’s training. Although family and work can get in the way of training your dog, you can still have a dog that will AMAZE friends, family and even strangers! Drop your dog off for 2 weeks at “camp”, where we will build a solid off-leash foundation! Then, we will teach you how to maintain and increase the obedience your pup has learned! You can expect to get between 8 to 12 commands, depending on your dog and the problems you are experiencing. Space is limited.
Some of the commands your dog might learn:
- Sit and Extended Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down and Extended Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Greeting Manners (not jumping)
- Waiting politely at doors and gates (wait when they are opened until you release them)
- Waiting politely for meals (wait until they are released)
- Training with distractions (dogs and people)
- Place and Extended Place (Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released)
- Heel Command (off-leash, will come around the right side of your body and sit down right beside of your left leg).
*After completion of the training, owner will be provided with a 2-3 hour one-on-one session which will cover everything your pet knows, how to handle her/him, and how to properly control her/him.
Off Leash K9 Training Bonuses:
- A Private 2-3 Hour Lesson when you pick up your NEW dog. One of our expert trainers teaches you, and up to two Family members, how to maintain and increase the commands your dog has mastered.
- Real Life Excursions, she learns to behave around distractions!
- Unlimited refresher classes that cover every command learned during the original program.
- All training equipment.
- Detailed “Quick Reference Sheet” instructions by email the day after your class.
- Unlimited support via phone, text, and e-mail for the life of your pet!
- Free AKC (American Kennel Club) Canine Good Citizen testing.
- Photos and videos posted on Facebook.
- A true “Super Star” that will be the dog you have always wanted!
**For pups 5 months old or older**
See our youtube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
DOG TRAINING in Charleston, SC
We train in two different locations in North Charleston near Ashley Phosphate Rd and Interstate 26
DOG TRAINING on Hilton Head Island, SC
We train in a field next to Veterans Park, 39 Shelter Cove Park, HHI
SAVANNAH DOG TRAINING
1301 E. Victory Dr., Savannah, GA
DOG TRAINERS in Levy SC
This location serves Savannah GA, Bluffton SC and Beaufort SC
This climate controlled building is located just 8 miles North of the Talmadge Bridge